Note: these instructions describe how to import an entire list from Mailchimp to Prayvine. if you want to import a specific Mailchimp segment, we recommend (a) exporting that segment from Mailchimp to a .csv file and (b) importing the .csv file into Prayvine.
- From your prayer team, click on "Manage partners".
- Click the "Import from Mailchimp" button. This should open a browser window or tab where you can log into your Mailchimp account. If you do not see a new browser window or tab, try turning off any pop-up blockers and try again.
- Log into your Mailchimp account and click to Allow Prayvine to import your contacts.
- A preview of your contacts to import displays on the screen. This preview is limited to 10 contacts, but the entire Mailchimp list you selected will be imported. Scroll down and click "Import contacts".
- Congratulations! You've successfully imported your list from MailChimp and are ready to share a prayer request.