After you complete the Get Started form, you will receive an email with a link to create a a new prayer team.
- Click on the Create New Prayer Team button in the email.
- If you already have a Prayvine account, you will be prompted to login. Use Password Reset if you do not remember your password. If you don't have a Prayvine account, you will be prompted to create a new Prayvine account.
Tips: If you normally communicate prayer requests as a couple or family, we recommend using multiple first names in the First Name field. For the profile photo, we recommend choosing a photo where your face(s) are centered.
- Create your prayer team on the following screen.
Tips: If you add an optional organization logo, all of your prayer requests will display your organization logo (instead of the Prayvine logo) at the top of the notifications. The optional donation link field adds a donation link at the bottom of the notifications.
- The next step consists of sending yourself a test prayer request. This provides an opportunity for you to see how your prayer requests will appear.
- Your prayer team is created. You are now ready to add prayer partners and send prayer requests.